Even you can be hacked

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 23:21:42 UTC 2004

I can agree with that and Randy pointed out when these
idea's were created and writen, security was not part
of the overall plan because there were trusted parties
on either end of the spectrum.

I think that my intent was noble and I am glad I
started a controversy, because this is an issue that
needs to be addressed as we move forward with internet
development and secure application development.

Working for a telecomm/datacomm company gives me some
insight into the problem, I am looking into it deeper
from a hardware perspective, of designing a solution
that goes on a board among other system's issues...

Yeah I brainstorm too, and also being an end user
client I think about the end result of no solution and
people overwhelemed with issues that lead to no
solution to people so overwhelmed they think
legislating law can fix broken code.

It does help when the architects give me insight to
the issue and how immense it is and what to look at
when I am determining the end result of any of my
efforts.

-henry