Even you can be hacked

Scott Stursa stursa at acns.fsu.edu
Fri Jun 11 20:44:07 UTC 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Andy Dills wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Henry Linneweh wrote:
>

> > Here are a list of very active ports that attempt to
> > hack into peoples systesm from various parts of the
> > world China in particular.
> >
> > I think unassigned ports should be dropped from
> > routing
> > tables unless they are registered with the host and or
> > providers as to their legitimate use....
>
> Better yet, we should hire illegal immigrants to hand deliver our packets!

Ah. A tunneling implementation.

> Or if you really wanted to get creative, you could bind the inverse
> multiplexer to the outflow of the negative ion generator. Just be careful
> not to cross your streams.

You'll need a cold fusion generator to power that.

This is starting to look like a meower thread in an unmoderated Usenet
group.

- SLS

Scott L. Stursa                                             850/644-2591
Network Security Officer                             stursa at acns.fsu.edu
Academic Computing and Network Services         Florida State University

                    - No good deed goes unpunished -