Even you can be hacked

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Thu Jun 10 19:26:10 UTC 2004

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:

> Even if the water company is sending me 85% TriChlorEthane?
>
> Right.  Got it.  The victim is always responsible.
>
> There you have it folks.

Are they really a victim though?  In Sean's post the person had fair
warning.  The problem in this day in age is the terrible lack of self
responsibility.  That and the fact that a large percentage of people are
just plain lazy, which makes for a bad combination.  Instead of taking
action it's much easier to just be lazy and blame someone else.

Victims are innocent bystanders, not excuse makers.