AV/FW Adoption Sudies

Paul G paul at rusko.us
Thu Jun 10 18:55:37 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Rescorla" <ekr at rtfm.com>

> Paul G <paul at rusko.us> wrote:

there is a fair chance that the same bug will be found if several people
audit the same piece of code, such as a very widespread, high profile piece
of software. in fact, i know of at least one serious bug that was discovered
independently by two different groups of people. in general, however, what
you are saying makes complete sense.

paul