Charter blocking Port 25

matthew zeier mrz at velvet.org
Thu Jun 10 03:03:49 UTC 2004

But this is different - I'm not running a mail server -on- my Cox
connection.  I'm running one external to Cox but I can't connect to
port 25 on it.

In reality this isn't a problem for me but it is for those who don't
know how to configure their mail readers for a different outbound port.

--
matthew zeier - "Nothing in life is to be feared.  It is only to be
understood." - Marie Curie