IT security people sleep well

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon Jun 7 15:44:41 UTC 2004

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 18:14:39 CDT, Stephen Sprunk said:

> When I read that, I immediately thought of a quote by Colin Powell:
>
> "I sleep like a baby, too.  Every two hours I wake up screaming!"

Just as an aside, I first remember seeing this quote in a Computerworld article
in the '80s, regarding JCPenney consolidating 4 data centers outside Texas into
one large Dallas center over a weekend.  I suspect both Powell and the guy
quoted in the CW article got it from some other, yet earlier, source....