IT security people sleep well

Jonathan Nichols jnichols at pbp.net
Fri Jun 4 05:13:24 UTC 2004

> I've been reasonably pleased with using the Idokorro client.  It's at
> http://www.idokorro.com   It uses SSH2 w/3DES & AES.   It's useful for
> emergencies, but nothing of great detail or scope for the screen
> size on my 6820.
>
> -John

Wow. $195 for the Blackberry client? I'll carry around the PowerBook and
get a T-Mobile account, thanks! :) It's a lot easier to find a Starbucks
in San Francisco than anything else. Just spin around a few times and
you'll find one.

<hops back on topic>

I wonder how many "IT Security" folks sit down at free Wi-Fi hotspots
and telnet into various machines... quite a bit scarier than SSH1 on a
PDA, especially after seeing it happen. =/