Real-Time Mitigation of Denial of Service Attacks Now Available With AT&T

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Wed Jun 2 08:47:13 UTC 2004

On 2-jun-04, at 9:39, jeffrey.arnold wrote:

> quoting the press release: "The mitigation option uses the principles
> of analysis, filtering, scrubbing and diversion to protect against such
> attacks."

Great. So now we're going to see all the spam filtering issues (false
positives...) for IP in general? Am I just being cynical or is the
port-80-only-internet coming closer and closer?

--
"Every computer sold in the US is safe by default.  It is powered off,
disconnected, in a factory sealed box" - Sean Donelan, on NANOG