2511 line break

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Tue Jul 27 02:12:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Randy Bush wrote:

> > as we all fall over ourselves to prove to the world how cool we are by
> > busting on robs lab demo
>
> i did not mean to bust on rob, in partucular.  but note that 95% of
> the (amazing number of) replies *assumed* telnet to the router.

Blame it on cisco, not the responses to your request for help (which did
not mention that SSH was the only possible access method or that you
don't encrypt telnet sessions between managment networks to get around
legacy requirements).

I mean, jeez. If I didn't know of your reputation, I'd assume you were
trolling.

Andy

---
Andy Dills