Google?

Nils Ketelsen nils.ketelsen at kuehne-nagel.com
Mon Jul 26 17:55:23 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 05:56:14PM +0100, Pendergrass, Greg wrote:

> Some say it's a new version of mydoom:
>
> http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?isc=d46940064182f61f40ca333bc3c2f439

And it seems google has updated the filter a little. Now
searches for "email+<domainname>" seem to fail. The filter for
everything containing mail produced a few more false positives
then expected, I guess (Well I actually guessed nobody thought about the
possibility of false positives while implementing in a rush, which
is why I love those rush filters so much).

And then there was the user filtering (case insensitive) for
v.*i.*a.*g.*r.*a ... does a good job on receiving less mail.

Nild