Google?

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Mon Jul 26 18:11:47 UTC 2004

> > Google seems to fail on every search containing the word 'mail' ?
>
> http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?isc=d46940064182f61f40ca333bc3c2f439
>
> Operational in the context that it's a response to a network traveling
> worm, and will generate customer calls.

Don't know about customer calls, but I'm having a killer day with my mailbox.
Almost a thousand messages which looks like bounces trying to send email
to my mailbox but in reality all worms containing .zip and other attachments.
None of other viruses caused so many copies of itself mailed to me in such
a short period of time, this is like 10 times what I remember from Nimda
explosion.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks