Campus size Wireless LAN

Scott Blomquist scott at innertraditions.com
Wed Jul 21 20:22:10 UTC 2004

> On Jul 21, 2004, at 2:01 PM, Eric Brown wrote:
>

>> Anyone have experience with Proxim's tsunami quickbridge for wireless
>> connectivity between buildings at line of site distances under 1 mile?
>> It's cheaper than Cisco and looks good on paper.  Looking for the good
>> bad and ugly.  Thanks in advance!
>>
>> -Eric

Just a quick note, I'm running the Proxim AP600 units (Tsunami baby
brothers) with great results. 48-54Mb/s for .5 mile shot. Easily remote
configurable, quick setup and much cheaper than the Tsunami if all your
doing is a quick P2P.

my $.02

Scott
--
     Scott V. Blomquist,A-SA-CN-NRK    TINLC(tm)  #2598
           ITI/Bear&Co    Rochester, VT