Scholarships available to International Spam Law & Policies conference

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Sun Jul 18 02:09:19 UTC 2004

All,

We have had two more 'scholarships' donated to allow two people who
could not otherwise do so to attend our "International Spam Law &
Policies:  The Global Case" conference
(http://www.isipp.com/events.php).

Topics include:

"Issues and Solutions in Dealing with Borderless Activities in a
Bordered World"
"Doing the Right Thing: Email Compliance and Spam Enforcement Across
Borders"
"International Perspectives on the Growth of Spam and the Effectiveness
of Laws vs. Technology"
"Current and Future Trends in European Anti-Spam Policy and Efforts"
"International Concerns Regarding Spam: A View from the U.N. WSIS
Meeting, and What Identity Means in an International Online World"

..and a few more which I can't mention until the speakers providing
them have cleared us to do so.

If you'd like to apply for one of these to spots, please send email to
conference at isipp.com, explaining how this conference is professionally
relevant to you, why you personally want to attend, and anything else
which you think is relevant.

These scholarships cover the cost of attendance ($475.00 before any
discount), but not travel, lodging or other expenses.  Hotel rooms are
available for about $90/night and up under our discount.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy
Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of SJ
Committee Member, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop