Looking for recommendations for Datacenter off CA Faultline

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 19:11:53 UTC 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Tom (UnitedLayer) wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, David Lesher wrote:
> > http://www.havenco.com/
>
> Havenco is a shell of what it once was, and about 75-90% of what it says
> on the website isn't true anymore which is sad.
>
> If you're really keen on former british millitary installations turned
> colo, there's a company that sells colo in bunkers in the UK :)

If we're thinking of the same company its XTML/Telenor/Nextra/GXN/Pipex (or
whatever its called this week :)

Theyre the most well known that I'm aware of and they have an underground former
bank vault but it'll cost you a fair bit

Theres a few others not so well known who have underground colos (not
necessarily bunkers).

My experience of basements is that they have issues when it rains heavily so I'm
not that keen :)

Steve