as path filtering -- cisco implementation

Steve Baxter steve at pipenetworks.com
Fri Jul 16 19:56:19 UTC 2004

Do you have 'soft-reconfiguration inbound' on ?

If so it will hit the BGP table but will be marked as received-only.
This allows for re-scanning of the table in order to effect filter and
other changes without a hard reset of the session.

--
Stephen Baxter

PIPE Networks: Peering,IX points and dark fiber in Australia
               Largest peering network downunder

phone : 07 3233 9800/ 0417 818 695
fax   : 07 3220 1800
web   : www.pipenetworks.com
PIPE Networks/IX Services Australia disclaimer

The above email should be read in conjunction with our standard
disclaimer/terms which can be found at :

http://www.pipenetworks.com/docs/disclaimer.htm