Spyware becomes increasingly malicious

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Mon Jul 12 22:49:24 UTC 2004

not all the variants are that easy..how about doing a google on
coolwebsearch..scumware.com has a good writeup as well as
spywareinfo.com...the newer variants are not that easy....

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"