OT: Re: Critters

Robert Bonomi bonomi at mail.r-bonomi.com
Mon Jul 12 21:49:21 UTC 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, "Tom (UnitedLayer)" wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Jeff Cole wrote:
> > Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> > > Reliance Infocomm is installing 80,000 km of fiber in India. I wonder if
> > > they have any tiger stories.
> >
> > Oh no. You find lions only in Kenya....
>
> Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!
> Err wait, which way to OZ again?

Since the pavingstones leading in that direction have the characteristic
color of gold, a name-change was implemented some time ago.  The correct
form of your question is: "Which way to .AU again?"

Still, the 'dorothy' path-discovery algorithm indicates that an excessive
number of hops are needed to reach the destination.

Viewing the MGM data-visualization model results, it is obvious that skipping
intermediate points is preferable to a walk of the path 'in toto'.