Spyware becomes increasingly malicious

David A.Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Mon Jul 12 20:31:18 UTC 2004

On Jul 12, 2004, at 11:20 AM, Christopher Woodfield wrote:

> I think depeering is a bit over the top for this situation, but I
> wouldn't blink at nullrouting the prefix in question at my cores... :)
>
> I guess the big question is, is there anyone (other than those
> profiting directly from CWS) that would complain if a provider were to
> do such a thing...

If (your network == your organization) then maybe it's okay, otherwise
I wouldn't consider it.

If your customers demand it then that's something different and as a
provider you can choose to provide this sort of filtering for your
customer.

It's the old: "I don't want some plumber deciding what can come down my
pipe" argument.

-davidu