Spyware becomes increasingly malicious

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Mon Jul 12 12:04:10 UTC 2004

coolwebsearch has become more and more sneaky..so bad that
development of cws shredder has been abandoned by its
developer....Either serious lock down you ie(which with CWS is
not going to help) or use something other than ie.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"