concern over public peering points [WAS: Peering point speed publicly available?]

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Fri Jul 9 00:21:51 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 02:43 am, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> Which almost begs the question - what's the oddest "WTF??" anybody's
> willing to admit finding under a raised floor, or up in a ceiling or cable
> chase or similar location? (Feel free to change names to protect the guilty
> if need be....:)

Not really a WTF.
At my last job while working at an earthstation in Texas where I had some
equipment, I looked up from the raised floor and found myself staring at a
scorpion.  Being that I am from the Northeast where we don't seem to have
those things, it pretty much scared the heck out of me.  Gave the techs at
the station a good laugh.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon