Quick circuit question.

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Jul 6 19:13:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Drew Weaver wrote:

:             We have 1 DS-3, that if we get close to 45Mbps IN/OUT the other
: direction will be completely unusable. We have another DS3, that we have
: seen doing 45Mbps IN, and 15Mbps Out at the same time. This is going to
: sound dumb, but is duplex a consideration with lines of these types? I
: thought you could do either 45Mbps in, 45Mbps out, or a mix of both, not
: 45Mbps In, and 45Mbps out at the same time (90mbps)..
:
: I couldn't find this exact info on the net anywhere.

Anyone happen to know of where TTC's online library went a few years ago
after they merged with someone? (I've forgotten whom)  There was a great
deal on T1s, T3s, etc.  I have hard copies at home, but it'd sure be nice
to get some online copies, if they still exist.

scott