concern over public peering points [WAS: Peering point speed publicly available?]

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Jul 3 20:14:32 UTC 2004

>> i look forward to my next trip to sweden, where i expect many
>> nice free lunches
> If you start working in a resturant, you can probably expect that.

but you seem to think they are served in exchange points, and not
just to those that run them, but to all comers.  very cool.

sad to say, we're past 1999 now.  out here in the free world (and
those countries we bomb and/or invade[0]) folk seem to want us to
pay for what we eat.  bummer, eh?

randy

--

[0] - bumber sticker of the week "We're making enemies faster than
      we can kill them!"