E-Mail Snooping Ruled Permissible

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 05:10:59 UTC 2004

Maybe Phil Zimmerman should come forth with new toys
for big boys that will be more valient an effort than
pgp with less a threat to his personal liberty. We
definately need some relief from constantly being
criminalized enmasse for actions from citizens of
other
nations and from control freaks who have for years
slandered us and criminalized us for actions we have
not participated in.

-Henry