CIsco 7206VXR w/NPE-G1 Question

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Fri Jan 30 17:13:52 UTC 2004

Wow, that's quite an accusation.

No, I don't use neither Cisco nor Juniper hardware in my network.

For what its worth, 6500 with sup2 and better is also line-rate, at any
mix of traffic, with any services.

Happy now?

Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President 	| alex at pilosoft.com    (800) 710-7031
Pilosoft, Inc.  | http://www.pilosoft.com