Verizon mail troubles

Wayne Gustavus (nanog) nanog at wgustavus.com
Fri Jan 30 03:08:34 UTC 2004

<snip>

> Now, they do have some decent engineers, to be fair. You just
> have to manipulate your way through to them...they're in
> really short supply on the internet end of things.
>
> Andy
>
> ---
> Andy Dills
> Xecunet, Inc.
> www.xecu.net
> 301-682-9972
> ---

Well thanks for for being (somewhat) fair.  :-)

1.  Verizon does care about IP / Internet

2.  While I don't have anything to do with the VOL email operations, I will
see if I can get your contact info/issue to the appropriate people

3.  You're on your own with the Premier of China.

Wayne Gustavus, CCIE #7426
Operations Engineering
Verizon Internet Services