MS is vulnerable

just me matt at snark.net
Thu Jan 29 18:29:56 UTC 2004

Your analogies suck for two reasons:

1: take a look at the huge problems apple is having with quality
control and returns on the ibooks. They've finally started admitting
there's a problem (after months and months of consumer outrage)

http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/

2: VW build quality control and reliability sucks as well. Theres a
long list of problems every Jetta owner will eventually see. Most are
not covered by a recall or other warranty replacement. I can only
imagine the problems the Toureg owners will be seeing in a brand new
platform.

Not to mention that most VW dealers are raging crooks, and VWOA does
nothing to stop or discourage their theft and fraud.

http://matt.ethereal.net/ggvw/

As an iBook owner, and a VW owner, I can say with authority that I'd
think twice before making another Apple or VW purchase.

The moral of the story is that theres always a downside, and you
should take any evangelist's schpiel with a giant salt lick.

matto