Not only do /24's run amuk...

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 13:33:10 UTC 2004

Hi Anton,
 I suppose its to be expected that smaller blocks will flap more than larger
ones if you consider that if I have a /8 I'm likely injecting the /8 into BGP
from a lot of core routers and so its unlikely that I'll have a problem which
takes out enough routers for my route to withdraw, by contrast I'd expect a /24
to be sourced from probably a single point and hence be affected by any issue at
that particular PoP,

just my 2-euros :)

Steve