in case nobody else noticed it, there was a mail worm released today

Wojtek Zlobicki wojtekz at idirect.com
Tue Jan 27 02:01:17 UTC 2004

The worm is being talked about on news.com and all the major virus vendors
already have advisories on their websites. The worm in my case masqueraded
as a Mailer Daemon bounce.  Source email address appeared to be valid and
matching a domain of a website I visited recently (but have not for a long
time).  Anyone know the worm generates the sending domain.