Nachi/Welchia Aftermath

haesu at towardex.com haesu at towardex.com
Tue Jan 20 23:46:01 UTC 2004

	lesson learned:
	stop using /makeshift/ layer3 switches (without naming vendor) to run
	L3 core

-J

--
James Jun (formerly Haesu)
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com  | james at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867      | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033       | AIM: GigabitEthernet0
NOC: http://www.twdx.net | POC: HAESU-ARIN, HDJ1-6BONE