sniffer/promisc detector

haesu at towardex.com haesu at towardex.com
Sat Jan 17 17:55:17 UTC 2004

I think I'll pass this onto zen of Rob T. :)

i think he said something along the lines of "security industry is here for my
amusement" in the last nanog.

so yea.. let's install bunch of honeypots and hope all those "stupid" "hackers"
will get caught like the mouse.

by the time you think your enemy is less capable than you, you've already lost
the war.

-J

--
James Jun (formerly Haesu)
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com  | james at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867      | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033       | AIM: GigabitEthernet0
NOC: http://www.twdx.net | POC: HAESU-ARIN, HDJ1-6BONE