PC Routers (was Re: /24s run amuck)

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Thu Jan 15 04:47:51 UTC 2004

I didn't say that I did it, but having a server with a backup OS image
in case your flash-drive fails isn't the worst thing in the world.
Especially for a remotely-adminstered POP.

How many flash drives will fail due to overwrite in a year? 1 per 1000?
if even? Its an absurd solution for an even less likely problem.