GSR, 7600, Juniper M?, oh my!

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Wed Jan 7 02:37:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:25:18PM -0500, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

> find. 7507 + dual ps + rsp4 can be had for $1000 to $1500, and VIP2-50's
> can be had for $300. And then, you can use all the PA's you have laying
> around from your 7200's.

Oh, also, on the subject of used market pricing...

It's been a while since I looked at Cisco ChDS3 PA
pricing in any serious detail, but as I recall they
were valued as though they were made of gold and
personally blessed by Pope John Chambers when compared
to used Juniper ChDS3s. If this is really your
application, you could probably sell your load of
ChDS3 PAs to the waiting crowd of suckers on eBay and
trade up to a Juniper with money left over, on any
decent number of chds3's.