Out of office/vacation messages

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Sat Jan 3 23:58:46 UTC 2004

Rachel K. Warren wrote:

>On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:32:23AM -0500, William Allen Simpson wrote:
>

>> - run on Windows,
>>Oops, I see your problem.  No self-respecting network operator runs any
>>M$W boxen as an MTA, so Templin is an imposter/troll.
>>

>Sometimes you have no choice but to run a Windows mail client - it's called
>your company forcing you to a standard mailer.  It's not something I have

Might I suggest posting from home on your free time, using a
standardized setup that doesn't annoy others?

I fail to see why a public forum on a public openly standardized network
needs to tolerate the private policies of individual members that
negatively impact others on the forum.

You want to participate? Play by the rules.

In short, I do not think claiming "My company makes me do it" is a valid
defense.

Joe

The Horse Lives