Out of office/vacation messages

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Fri Jan 2 20:07:42 UTC 2004

->Must really suck to put ALL those rules on and take them off
->every time you go
->on vacation.  (Yes, I'm on at least 65 mailing lists - and
->that's just the ones
->high-volume enough to warrant filtering to their own folder).
-> And even if you're
->on only 4 or 5 lists, that's enough work to mean it's likely
->you'll forget one.

No, you setup the rules once and then turn on the OoO when necessary..
I have 40 or so rules.. and they are relatively easy..

->
->Hardly a selling point for your choice of software.  Unless
->it's a disguised
->"My management makes me use software so broken I have to...." story?
I seem remember a conversation about a "big" business standard would not
be a "big"
business standard without good reason......
<ALMOST PUT AN EMOTICON>