Level3 issues?

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Feb 23 23:01:05 UTC 2004

one of my machines is at a colo facility that uses Level3 as a primary
upstream, and I've been noticing significant packet loss off and on for the
last hour or so. Heard from an Internap customer that L3 was having BGP
issues ... anybody have more details? I haven't heard anything substantive.
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
"I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way