BGP, MED, Confederation presentation

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Mon Feb 23 16:02:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

There was a link posted to this list about six months ago, of a presentation
that showed how to use additive MEDs to set up traffic flows correctly
between sites (where each site is it's own BGP confederation) and showing
animation of the resulting (example) traffic flows. I remember that the
technique it described was well regarded and that it was reasonably unqiue.

Sorry for the vague description, but my web searches and trawls through the
nanog archives have drawn a blank. I'm hoping that someone here knows what
I'm talking about :)

Sam