Verizon clients DOS own site?

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Feb 19 21:48:18 UTC 2004

this is part of the autodiag software installed by the VZ cd....you will
need to go through your remotes and uninstall that stuffe..

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.