Anti-spam System Idea

Tim Thorpe tim at cleanyourdirt.com
Sat Feb 14 08:56:16 UTC 2004

I am trying to find all of the rouge relays out there created by the more
recent worms that have spread throughout the internet, and improve the speed
at which it is done, instead of say a list that updates daily with SOME of
the relay changes, this list would be rebuilt daily from the ground up and
made available daily to be grabbed.

For current personal SPAM control I use cloudmark's spamnet, I have yet to
find anything better, but it does cost a couple bucks a month.