Dumb users spread viruses

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Tue Feb 10 10:42:12 UTC 2004

>So I guess my point is that after years of
>resistance to Outlook, even I am reconsidering due to high user demand
and
>a void in the market for a robust group calendaring and task management
>application. Does anyone have any pointers for me. Something that fills
the
>organizations needs and that will work with Eudora?

Hmmm... If you go to http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/tutorials/esp/
it says this:

   Create an ESP Group and subscribe your work email
   address and your home email address. Make a change
   to your calendar at home - and the changes will be
   synchronized with your calendar at work!

Presumably this means that it will synchronize the standard
iCal files used by products like Mozilla Calendar and
Apple's OS X iCalendar.

A quick bit of googling shows several universities
are using Eudora in conjunction with a calendaring
program called Meeting Maker.

--Michael Dillon