P2P open source blocking project

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Mon Feb 9 16:51:50 UTC 2004

>> For those you want to kill the various p2p programs..there is a
>> promising project at the following address:

>I'd like to further reduce the functionality of my internet transport
>because why?

In order to spur the development of more sophisticated
P2P protocols and encourage users to switch over to using
them. The net *IS* an ecosystem, after all.

Read up on eigentrust and "emergent behavior" and
"complex adaptive systems". The current crop of popular
P2P networks are quite crude and deserve to be killed
off in favor of more robust models.

--Michael Dillon