Fwd: SECURITY: Abuse & upnormal traffic in 207.218.250.181 [ev1.net]

John Obi dalnetuzer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 16:37:50 UTC 2004

Hello folks,

I have found that ev1 just ignores the abuse emails,
and doesn't want to handle the DDoS complaints.

Can someone from their NSPs to contact me off the list
since this abuse isn't being handled by them
correctly?
They are being the great hoster of the DDoS bots in
the little secret IRC servers runs in ev1 network.
EV1 isn't making the Internet secured place at all.

Now the ddos bots connect to tw1st142.q8hell.org ports
7721 and 5912

Thanks,

-J
Note: forwarded message attached.