Unbelievable Spam.

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Feb 2 22:58:47 UTC 2004

On Monday, February 02, 2004 4:01 PM [GMT-5=EST], Ejay Hire
<ejay.hire at isdn.net> wrote:

> It's just wrong in my opinion, and exacerbated by the fact
> that it was spammend to our abuse account.  Their /24 just
> fell off of my piece of the internet.  Have I just been
> blind to this all along, or are the spammers getting bolder?

Its called a joe job - spammers do it when they get spanked by an antispammer
or someone else they don't like.  Usually happens right after their service
gets shut off, but they could do it for dozens of reasons.  Hipcrime (aka
dippy) loves doing this, and less then two months ago he went on a joe job
spree spamming my home phone number and a dozen other people's.

They are bold, and don't seem to fear anyone.  You can keep killing them, and
they don't learn.

--
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources

The AHBL - http://www.ahbl.org