SCO blames ISPs for blocking access to web site

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Mon Feb 2 05:34:38 UTC 2004

Wolf was real;
Boy was a bad boy;
Now he is dead, not because he was eaten by the wolf, but  because he
decided to hide under the water and suffocate -:)

Grand humor! -:)

PS. I do not see this virus in our networks (except may be East Europe where
I can not see exact data, but I can see traffic bursts), but I can see some
ISP/ISP connections disrupted (packet loss etc...).