Botnet pointer

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Mon Dec 20 20:05:29 UTC 2004

I've received a number of emails that indicates a lot
of people are in the dark about BotNets.

John Kristoff made an excellent technical presentation
regarding BotNets at NANOG 32 in Reston.

http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0410/pdf/kristoff.pdf

I have an executive level summary I'm willing to share
if it can be useful. Off-list please. Thanks.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com