Server Room Environment

jkreger at lwolenczak.net jkreger at lwolenczak.net
Tue Dec 14 17:45:00 UTC 2004

So far, I've found most enviroments to be between 65-70F typically at
40% humidity.  The tempature tends to be closer to 70 in datacenters
where people have to work on systems/equipment a lot.  In regards to the
humidity, anything above 40% will permit nasty things like black mold to
start growing.

-Justin