Sincerely requesting help for my Doctoral Research

just me matt at snark.net
Sat Dec 11 20:07:22 UTC 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Ananth wrote:

  As part of my doctoral dissertation, I am
  working on how best to come to a consensus when
  capturing knowledge, and am studying the effectiveness
  of two techniques. I am writing to request help
  because in order for my research to contribute
  meaningfully, I need the participation of real world
  experts and not students.

Spend a few days reading nanog and you'll realize that there isnt a
lot of expertise here on coming to consensus. I'd direct you to the
ietf which has always been chartered as consensus-driven, but in my
experience, thats not the case either.

good luck,

matt ghali

              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke