Little brother of sitefinder

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Dec 9 19:12:04 UTC 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, nothing gives Netsol title to a domain that
someone happens to have registered through them after that registration
expires.

I apologize to Verisign for my earlier comment.  I thought this was
something
being done by the registry at the top level.  My mistake.

Does anyone have a pointer to a document that specifies what a Registrars
obligations and rights are WRT expired domains?

Thanks,

Owen

--On Thursday, December 9, 2004 2:05 PM -0500 "Christopher X. Candreva"