Little brother of sitefinder

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Dec 9 19:05:00 UTC 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Scott Call wrote:

> Are they doing this just to Verisign registered domains, or any domains
> expiring at any registrar?

As far as I can tell, it's NetSol doing it to NetSol registered domains.
Sorry -- didn't mean to imply they had hijacked others.

It wasted about an hour of my time tracking down why several customers
suddenly couldn't get mail out, tracking down that
resalehost.networksolutionis.com wasn't, in fact, their outsourced e-mail
server, and I just wanted to save someone else that scavenger hunt.