ddos?

Ken Gilmour ken at playersonly.com
Thu Dec 9 01:27:29 UTC 2004

Captain's Log, stardate Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:36:31 -0800 (PST), from the fingers of Dan Hollis came the words:

> Anyone aware of ddos affecting savvis, level3, or qwest at the
> moment?
>
> -Dan

Yeah, I've been having between 40 - 99% packet loss at the same Savvis hop in Amsterdam over all separate providers. Major Problem for VoIP. It's been happening to me intermittently for like two weeks now. Savvis is blaming all four of our providers and stating that it is not their fault.