Halo 2 and broadband traffic

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Wed Dec 8 16:27:20 UTC 2004

I doubt Halo 2 would show anything on most stats as its relatively low
bandwidth.
However, Half-Life 2 I believe did for some larger residential operators.

Many moons ago when Doom 2 was released we busied out modems so we could
get more bandwidth over to the US to get it downloaded quicker though.
Pizza Hut and Doom Deathmatches on the LAN :-)

Regards,
Neil.
[Transit capacity was 256kb/sec [yes k]